3M Heavy Wall Heat Shrink Tubing ITCSN with Meltable Adhesive Lining
You simply choose the color and diameter of the tubing you want then add the quantity of one foot tubes to your cart. You can create your own assortment kit with only the sizes YOU find useful instead of being forced to buy assortments full of tiny tubing that won't be useful to you!
3M Heavy Wall Heat Shrink Tubing ITCSN is designed to provide reliable performance for electrical splices, connections, and terminations, as well as mechanical and weather resistant protection. This tubing is fabricated from crosslinked polyolefin. The tubing is highly split-resistant and fast-shrinking to provide rapid installation. It comes standard with a factory-applied adhesive/sealant lining the inside of the tube which flows when heated to seal.
Choosing Correct Size & Shrink Ratio
- The 0.4 Inch ITCSN-0400 tubing has a 2.67:1 shrink ratio starting at 0.40 inch inside diameter and can shrink down to 0.15 inch inside diameter. This 0.4 Inch tubing is ideal for wire sizes 12 AWG to 6 AWG (12, 10, 8, 6 gauge)
- The 0.8 Inch ITCSN-0800 tubing has a 4:1 shrink ratio starting at 0.80 inch inside diameter and can shrink down to 0.20 inch inside diameter. This 0.8 Inch tubing is ideal for wire sizes 8 AWG to 1/0 AWG (8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 0 gauge)
- The 1.1 Inch ITCSN-1100 tubing has a 3:1 shrink ratio starting at 1.10 inch inside diameter and can shrink down to 0.37 inch inside diameter. This 1.1 inch tubing is ideal for wire sizes 2 AWG to 4/0 AWG (2, 1, 0, 00, 000, 0000 gauge)
The lengths offered in this listing are 12 inch (1 foot) pre-cut lengths.
The tubing is precut to simplify shipping. We cannot provide continuous length tubes so a quantity of 6 would be 6 one foot tubes.
- Fast and easy installation
- Thick wall top resists puncture and abrasion damage
- Rugged weather resistant protection
- Versatile, a minimum number of sizes cover the entire range of applications
- Shrink ratio as high as 4:1
- Resists acids and alkalies
- Bonds to a wide variety of substrates
- Reliable and proven
- UV resistant
Agency Approvals & Self Certifications
- UL Listed, UL 486D Standard, File E102356
- CSA Certification, File LR86335
- Voltage Rating 600 V
- Direct burial and Submersible
- For use with Listed, Crimp-type, Splice Connectors
ITCSN tubing offers excellent environmental protection for electrical components, wire splices, wire connectors and sheath repair.